Friday, March 25, 2011

I want this...

Does anyone look at the amazing yard in Better Homes and Gardens magazine and think, "that's what my yard is going to look like! "
Well I do.
But now that I actually have a big yard to work with I am actually starting to realize how hard it is going to be!
I want my yard to look like this:

But I have money for a professional landscaper that looks like this:



But... I have been reading my trustworthy Better Homes and Gardens magazine and have found out you don't have to hire a landscaper to have a fancy yard! You just need to have patience and a a bit of a green thumb. I really don't know if am a pro in either of those areas. But somehow I am going to figure it out!

I even bought some cute pink gardenign gloves.

I am even thinking of getting a big sun hat. :)

If anyone has any special secrets for a greener grass or how to not kill a plant in 5 days please do share.

Wish me and my yard luck!

1 comment:

  1. lol i know exactly how you feel. randy and i are starting our own garden this year with vegetables and it is going to be interesting. a little tip for not killing a plant because i have dont it many a times, give it sun!! water is a key as well but it needs a lot of sun :) good luck keep me updated!

    ReplyDelete