Tuesday, May 17, 2011

See ya Later

I have been avoiding this.


I think I am still in the "burry my head in the sand" stage right now, so I am going to make this

simple and sweet. Just the way she would have liked it


Grammy, Gram, Ma, Grandma Rochelle, Rockey, GGma-


I love you.


I am going to miss you.


You are the most inspirational woman in my life, you taught me strength and power in a way that no one else ever could or ever will. I am a better person because of you. I will cherish every moment we had together and all of our crazy adventures. There was never a day together that you didn't tell me how proud you were, or how much you loved me. You made sure that we all knew how much you loved us!


I love you. I love you. I love you.


Its never goodbye, I'll see ya later...... :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma :( That is so hard! Do you remember me? I found your blog today, and thanks for adding me to your "blogging buddies"! You're so sweet and I'm happy to know that you have looked at my blog! I am totally going to follow your blog now. Have a good day and don't be sad :)

    ReplyDelete