Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Who Wants to be a Millionare

Its kinda embarrassing/shallow and I should be a little ashamed but I think about winning the lottery probably 12 times a week. haha I think about it more than any one sane person probably should ... but sometimes its just fun to day dream and think of all the things I could buy, not just for myself but for my family and friends too. So I thought I would share some of the things on my lottery list for today....



  • Pay off our house, as well as both of our parents house and brothers and sisters house. For the ones that don't have a house... buy them a house. And for Austin give him a collage fund so big he could get a masters in 7 different degrees and not have to think twice about money. Then sell our house and buy a new one... but not a ridiculous castle sized home. Just a new modest house in a really nice neighborhood.

  • Also set up the same kind of collage fund for both Garrett and myself.

  • I would buy My dad and Garrett both nice new trucks.

  • I would my dream car... 4 door jeep =]

  • Help out any family member or friend that is struggling or in need of a better education.

  • Buy one of those cute frilly aprons and a white ceramic watch... Some might these are silly little things, but its all the little things that add up!

  • A pair of toms in every color.

  • 30 new T shirts for my Tshirt husband =]

  • New boobs!

  • Make some very generous donations to some of our favorite foundations.

Judge me if you would like... or join me in the daydream! What would you buy if you won the lottery tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment