Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Busy Busy

Its been too long since I have posted something on here! We have been SO busy lately. But we have had so many fun things going on and I haven't had 2 spare minutes to stop by and say hello. BUT... I promise I will be back soon with an full update on our life and tons of fun pictures!
Here is a few quick updates on what has been going on in the Ford home-

Vegas was a blast! SO hot... but defiantly so much fun.

My very best Friend Vanessa is almost 13 weeks pregnant and we are so excited to meet the little cutie. She will be finding out the sex in a few weeks and I honestly can not wait!(I 100% believe it is a girl!!) I have been going crazy waiting to buy cute little outfits! We are so happy for Vanessa and Bradon, but they are defiantly making me a little baby hungry!

Garrett has started P90X and is kicking some serious butt! He just started his 5th week and he is really starting to notice a difference in his body and flexability. He has lost an inch from his belly and is gaining a lot of mussel! I am so so proud of him he is really doing amazing!!

This last weekend we went camping near Tabby for my moms birthday and had so much fun. It was so beautiful up there!

We are having a great summer so far! I feel so blessed to be surrouned by such such an amazing support system filled with the best family and friends! Life is great =]

No comments:

Post a Comment