Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hair

I am devoting today's entire blog to the topic of hair. Hairy hair...
If any of you don't already know this Garrett is one hairy dude, the hair on his head grows faster than anyone else I have ever met. And the kid can grow a Grizzly Adams beard in about 5 minuets. And recently he has he has entered himself (along with a few other furry friends) in a hair growing contest. Yep I said it, a hair growing contest........*sigh*
What does a hair growing contest consisit of do you ask? Well let me tell you. Apparently these guys are going to go the entire month of July without shaving at all. Not even a trim. Needless to say I am not too excited! I don't think any woman has ever minded a little sexy five '0' clock shadow, but I have never really found the whole "Burt Renolds from 1970" beard all to sexy! haha

So wish me luck Ladies..... I'm in for a ticklish kiss filled month.
Farewell to this smooth faced Garrett, I will see you in August!

And off the next hair story. Which seems to be a constantly changing story, my hair. I have changed it yet again! We are off to Vegas this weekend so I figured it was a fitting time for something new... so here it is. Shorter and Darker =]

I hope you all have an amazing 4th of July Weekend! I will talk to again when we get back from VEGAS! Be safe and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment