Monday, June 14, 2010

Wild Date Night: Olive Garden & Target




Yep, this is my 3rd blog post of the day, haha I am really starting to like this thing. I guess I just have a lot of things I want share with you all today. So here is round 3... :)


Tonight my very handsome husband decided to take me out on a date. Tomorrow my cute little Great Grandma Dolar has to go in to get a knee replacement. Its going to be a long recovery with lots of trips to the hospital. So Gar wanted to take me out before life gets too crazy! So off to olive garden we went. I ate my weight in Salad and Bread sticks and left room in my belly for only 5 or 6 bites of my actual dinner. I do that every stinken time! But Olive Garden leftovers makes for a delish lunch the next day!



After dinner we headed over to Target to do some shopping for our cute little nephew Jase and Garrett's sister Cigi. Little Jase said that all he wanted for his birthday is CARS! (This is what he has been asking for all birthdays and Christmas for the past 2 years) He also decided he wanted some sweet Iron Man loot. While shopping for the Iron Man toys we found a funny little mask, and couldn't resist...





Every time we go to target we can never just walk in and out. It seems like every time we go there we end up strolling through all the isles. We ended up in the bathroom section tonight and decided to get new towels so we could pull our 2nd bathroom set out of the closet =] Thanks to the Cute little Fredrickson Family for the bathroom set! It looks super cute!






P.s. I got some cute new shoes....look they are flats!! Go lisa, if my feet could talk they would thank me. lol


1 comment: