Monday, June 21, 2010

Fathers Day


My dad is probably the coolest dad ev....


I love him so much, more than he or anyone will ever know !


Yesterday morning we went out to breakfast with the whole family and had a blast. I got to visit my favorite little Asian baby Toni. She is my cousins adorable little 1 month old girl. She is so freaken cute sometimes I think I might just kidnap her! I got some really good cuddle time in with her, and they may or may not have been a good thing. haha I get so baby hungry when I hold her!

Then we headed up to Park City with my parents and grandma for a cute little street fair. It was really fun! I forget how pretty it is up there in the summertime. Its such amazing weather and it smells so fresh and mountain-ey. :) I think Garrett and are are going to have to go back up there sometime this summer for a couple nights!

After Park City we headed back down to visit Bryan, Garrett's Step Dad. Then we headed down to Provo ( I think we used a whole tank of gas this day) to see Garrett's Padre.


Doesn't Garrett look just like his dad?

We hung out with Russell, Caymien and the pups for a while before we headed over to Garrett's Uncle Dug's for a BBQ. It was real fun! Happy Fathers day to all the wonderful dads out there!! Don't mind that I am posting this 1 day late =]

This is a pretty flower we saw while roaming the streets in Park City!

No comments:

Post a Comment