Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ford - Gillespie- Gursslin - Williamson Fam Vacay


Ever since I can remember my family has vacationed at my Aunt and Uncles house in California. When I was younger I was so excited for the "Vacation" and fun. I could not wait to get in the car with my pillow, blanket and more snacks than I could imagine and hit the road for 10 +hours! I wanted to go everywhere and see everything! But in the past couple years, I am really starting to the crave the "family" part of the trip. I feel like I need to wrap myself in my family's love, I need to get my fill of their crazy crazy love!


Somehow in the craziness of the babies running and screaming, my dad and uncle cooking and yelling, the kids splashing in the pool, and my brother picking fights with Garrett- I feel at peace -In the totally wild chaos I feel at home.


I love this trip with my family more and more every year. Garrett has come with us for the past 3 years and it has been amazing to share this time with him. I can't wait to one day share this trip with our beautiful kids in the future! I love my family more than I can say!!


We had so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment