Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mr GQ

I don't know if I ever told you how ghetto Garrett is sometimes but let me just share with you a little story he just shared with me. Haha oh god how I love my husband! So a couple weeks ago Garrett signed up for a corporate Volleyball game at work. He has been pretty excited about it. So today was the big event and last night he got his gym bag packed for the game. They played the game today around noon. Garrett went to change and was going through his bag checking everything he packed.... T shirt? Check. Basketball Shorts? Check. And then he realized he forgot his running shoes and socks! So out to the Volleyball court he headed wearing a t- shirt, b-ball shorts.... annnd dress socks and loafers! Haha!! He had to play the entire game in his business shoes!!! Oh gosh that kid cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment