Monday, September 6, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Garrett and I decided a couple months ago that we are ready to get into the house hunting market. So exciting! The time is right, we are both in stable jobs and its definitely a buyers market. So we went out and found a real estate agent and mortgage broker and officially started the hunt about a month ago! I never knew how fun/scary/exciting/stressful/hard it was going to be. We have been having so much fun searching for our perfect house! We were looking for a few weeks but just couldn't find anything we could picture ourselves or our future family in. And then we found the "perfect" one! So we have put an offer in on it!! (I was craping my pants for sure!)

Now we are just waiting to hear back from the bank on our offer. So lets pray this does not take FOREVER! I am in love with this house and I have honestly dreamed about decorating it every night since we put the offer in! I know this sounds kinda weird but I cant wait for all the work- the yard work, the cleaning, and decorating! I want to plant cute flowers and have a garden!

I will keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment