Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 13

A letter to someone who has hurt me recently.


Well I haven't really been hurt lately, luckily I have wraped myself with some pretty amazing people and don't have to deal with a whole lot drama! So I am going to take this one a Little differently, I am going to write a letter to someone who has hurt me in a different kinda way. Ha!


Dear Garrett Ford,

Why can't you let me sleep at night? Why do you love to keep me up with all of the crazy noises and movements you make all night long? I understand that you are a very heavy sleeper, and sometimes you don't have control over your dreams and body movements- but if you slap or punch me in your sleep one more time I promise I will kick you in your face!
I will see you again tonight, you have been warned!
Love, your sleep deprived wife

1 comment: