Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 15

Put your Ipod on shuffle and name the first 10 songs that play:


Well I don't have an Ipod... I don't do so hot with electronics. I had one once, but I broke it! haha
But I love Pandora (if you haven't heard of this you need to get it!!) and I listen to it all the time, So I am going to put that on and see the first 10 songs that come up in my playlist shuffle! =]


1. "Come Away With Me" Norah Jones
2. "Big Green Tractor" Jason Aldean
3. "Give Me That Girl" Joe Nicholes
4. "American Honey" Lady Antebellum
5. "Lucky" Colbie Caillat & Jason Maraz
6. " Angel/ Better Together" Live Version Jack Johnson
7. " My Best Friend" Tim McGraw
8. " Tonight I Wanna Cry" Keith Urban
9. "Break Away" Staind
10. " You're My Better Half" Keith Urban

No comments:

Post a Comment