Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 19

Nicknames I have and why :)
Lis- haha this one should be pretty self explanatory. Just a little short version of my real name. Austin is the main person who calls me this :)
Weeze or Weezer- I literally have no idea where this one came from! I just remember my dad calling me this for as long as I can remember. Haha but my dad comes up with the craziest crap, so there probably is really no explanation behind it! :) And for whatever reason he named Aus Cheeser. So we are weezer and cheeser.
Bubbie- This one is owned entirely by my mom. This was her nickname for me from birth, and she has never stopped using it to this day! The craziest thing is Garrett's mom has also called him this since day 1 too! Weird? I think so!
Babe, Baby, Honey, Manooge- Garrett simultaneously calls me these names plus a million others that I cant think of now. I never actually hear him say Lisa, unless something is wrong! haha I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment