Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 12

How I found out about blogs and why I made one.
Well up until about a year ago I literally had no idea what a blog was! I always heard people talking about them but wasn't very interested in finding out what they really were. And then one day I was going through my Internet favorites list at my parents house trying to delete some useless links. When I came across a link to my best friend's sister's (basically my sister from another mister ha!) Blog. And then I saw her blog friends list and found blogs for so may people I know, from that point I was hooked! I wanted to make one right then and there! But just a couple days Garrett proposed to me and it was a whirlwind for the next 7 months and I never had time to make one. But I here I am now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment