Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 10

Songs I listen to when I am Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Well I pretty much listen to country 95% of the time and I think there is a different country song to cover each of these emotions!
Happy: This is probably the one category I can say something besides country! I think my favorite happy time song is "Better Together" from Jack Johnson!
Sad: "What hurts the most" from Rascal Flatts - it reminds me of when Garrett was in the hospital.
Bored: haha I literally have no idea what to put here. I don't think there is anything in particular that I listen to when I am bored!
Hyped: Jason Aldean "My kind of Party"
Mad: I think anything works for this one... just any song I can turn up really loud and scream my little heart out to! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment