Monday, September 6, 2010

Smoking Mommy

I have no idea why this effected/bugged me so badly but for some reason it did, so I am going to share. Yesterday Garrett and I were out and about when I saw this cute pregnant girl with the cutest baby belly! Then we saw her boyfriend or husband walk up and I could have sworn I saw him smoking a cigarette right next to her. I don't know why it freaked me out so bad but it did! I was thinking how selfish can he be?! And then suddenly Garrett did a little gasp under his breath and I looked back over at them again. And the man had handed her his cigarette and she started smoking it herself! I immediately got a sick feeling in my belly. There are so many couples out there that try and try for years to have a baby and cant! I think it is disgusting that someone could take such a beautiful gift for granted! Its one thing if you want to smoke on your own and kill yourself slowly, but that poor little baby has no choice in this situation! I don't even know this little family and I wanted to cry for the little baby! I can only hope and pray that that little baby makes it out into this world happy and healthy....


That's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment