Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Autumn

Fall is almost here! Usually around this time of year I get really bummed out that summer is over. But not this year! I am so excited for Fall ! Its such a beautiful time of the year! Maybe its just because we have our own home (eehhh... apartment- but we can just pretend!) now, but I am so obsessed with fall decorations!
Fall brings so many other wonderful things :
Leafs changing colors!
Pumpkin Spice Lattes
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Pumpkin Bread ( Do you see a theme here? haha)
Autumn Sunset Sentsey
Adorable Fall / Halloween themed Decorations
Hoodies!
Cuddling under fuzzy blankets
Carving Pumpkins
Thanksgiving!
70 Degree weather!
I hope you are all excited for fall too!
Tonight I got an add From Michaels in the mail and was sucked in....
And found this cute little Gem! I was so excited to run home and put up my first decoration! Hopefully I can take it down soon... and can put it back up again at our new house!

No comments:

Post a Comment