Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 7

A Picture of Someone/ Something that has the biggest impact on me!

Well this one has been the easiest post so far! My family is 100% the biggest and most important part of my life. They have shaped me and made me who I am today. My parents have shown me more love and guidance than anyone could ever ask for in a lifetime! And Austin has been my right hand man since day one, my partner in crime! He has been the best little buddy! And my loving husband Garrett has been the most amazing best friend for the past 5 years! We have grown up together and he is such a big part of me, and who I am today!

So I can say undoubtedly that these amazing 4 people have the biggest and most awesome impact on my life! And I love them more an more every day for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment