Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 18

Plans, Dreams, Goals I have :)
When I was a little younger most of my plans, dreams and goals were based around materialistic things. Like winning the lottery, having the biggest house with the nicest cars, and a closet full of designer clothes. But in the past few years my dreams and priority's are based more around family, happiness and good health. .... well and maybe a couple things from the list above! :)
Plans/Goals:
  • Be out of our apartment and into our house by December.
  • Finish most of the basement renovations by spring.
  • Start seriously planning for our retirement and setting up a Roth IRA account
  • Start building a very strong savings for future baby planning :)
  • Get out of Garretts car
  • Start planning for Christmas!
  • Start a new Holiday Tradition for our own little family unit :)

Dreams:

  • Maintain a happy and healthy life until the day Garrett and I both die (I have decided now that Garrett and I will be going out "The Notebook style")
  • Have a little family of 4 by age 27
  • Be able to help out someone in need in a major way
  • Have my kids grow up in the same school system from Kindergarten to Graduation.
  • Travel the world with my family
  • Help our parents retire comfortably one day

No comments:

Post a Comment