Wednesday, September 8, 2010

30 Days - 30 Updates

So I have seen this post on a lot of peoples blogs lately, and you all know I am a blogger copy cat (j/k) I am going to give it a shot! Here's how it works- every day for 30 days in a row I will do a new post according to the questions below. It will be fun, you should try it too!


Here are the Daily Posts:

Day 1 - A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 2 - The meaning behind your Blog name
Day 3 - A picture of you and your friends
Day 4 - A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Day 5- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
Day 6 - Favorite super hero and why
Day 7 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 8 - Short term goals for this month and why
Day 9 - Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Day 11 - Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12- How you found out about Blogs and why you made one
Day 13 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 14- A picture of you and your family
Day 15 - Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
Day 16 - Another picture of yourself
Day 17 - Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Day 20 - Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Day 21 - A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22 - What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23 - Something you crave for a lot
Day 24- A letter to your parents
Day 25 - What I would find in your bag
Day 26- What you think about your friends
Day 27 - Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29 - In this past month, what have you learned
Day 30- Who are you?

Okay- here I go...


Day 1. 15 Facts about me


1. I have a phobia of Cotton. I cant touch cotton balls, q tips that are too Cotton-ey, or even blankets that are have a serious Cotton feeling. If you chase me with it, I will run. I am getting chills and hot flashes thinking about it.
2. My biggest dream in life is to be a mommy!
3. I think about winning the lottery at least a couple times a week, for some reason its always in the back of my mind.
4. I get buyers anxiety over every purchase, even candy bars.
5. I have to give Garrett a kiss every morning before getting out of bed or I feel like my entire day will be off.
6. I have a serious shoe addiction-Pumps, Flats, Wedges, Sandals, Flip-Flops, Sneakers, Boots- I love them all.
7.I have a love/hate relationship with my kitchen and the appliance in it.
8. I married my first real boyfriend, and have absolutely no regret of not dating around before marriage.
9. My favorite book is Tuesdays with Morrie- it makes me want to be a better person.
10. My favorite scent is Hay after it has rained.
11. My first dog will be a golden retriever, his name will be Moses.
12. I have 1 tattoo and plan to get many more.
13. I love to sneeze.
14. I don't Crave chocolate or sweet things, I crave salty things like pretzels and crackers.
15. I miss my wedding dress very much, sometimes I want to get it out and just wear it around the house! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment