Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 4

A habit I wish I didn't have...
Anxiety over everything! I have always envied people who can make decisions on a whim or live with no reservations in life. People who can just go any where and do anything at the drop of a hat. I am usually the complete opposite of that. I am the girl who always have to have a plan. I cant make any major decision without weeks of thought. I sometimes get so caught up in little decisions in life. I wish sometimes I could focus more on the big picture, and not stress about the little things so much!
Haha and it just so happens to be that Garrett is a total free spirit . I guess that's why they say opposites attract. I think this is why we work so well together! When I get too worked up in life, he is always there to bring me peace, and when he wants to run out and make crazy big decisions I am there to help us think throughout the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment