Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 22

What makes me different then everyone else!
Well I cant promise these things will be different than everybody in the whole world, but I think different than most I know :)
  • I am SO scared of scary movies- I can't even watch the TV Commercials, I have to change the channel.
  • I like the smell of hay
  • I cant tell a story without my using hands or making sound effects
  • I never do my makeup the exact same way twice- I have like 25 different eye shadows and I can never remember how to do it the same as the last time.
  • I don't know my favorite color
  • I cut the tags out of all of my clothes, they freak me out!
  • I hate the smell of girl deodorant
  • I sniff everything before I eat it
  • I don't know my real hair color!
  • I am really afraid of swimming with fish- I just know one of them is going to bite me. Or they are going to attract a shark and the shark will eat me! haha

There you go! PS I don't know if i have mentioned this or not- but I think I am ready for this 30 days thing to be over! haha its fun reading everyone elses posts but its hard blogging every single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment