Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 6


My Favorite Super Hero and why.


Well... to be 100% honest with you I don't really know any super heroes. Well except for the ones that everyone knows - that movies are about, spider man, superman, bat man. But I don't like any of them. They all wear stupid skin tight out fits and masks... definitely not manly!


So what do I do when I don't know much about something? I google. So for the last 10 minutes I have been google-ing superheros. And this is what I found out: Comic book super heroes are Lame.


So heroes to a Real Life Super Hero!



This is my cousin Charlie. He is a soldier stationed in Afghanistan. This spring he had to leave his beautiful wife and sweet baby boy to serve our nation. Every day he is putting his life at on the line to protect ours. I don't watch too many super hero movies but I guarantee my super hero could kick the ass of any of those stupid tight wearing Sissy's!

God bless Charlie, Tiff, and baby Chase & and every other super hero serving our loved ones today!

I love you Chuck... come home safe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment