Wednesday, November 24, 2010

House!

For everyone who doesn't know yet..... WE GOT THE HOUSE! We are completely overjoyed and are so excited to take this big empty house and turn it into our home! We got the keys on Friday and were all moved before noon on Saturday. Its so weird to have so much space. I don't know what do with it all just yet. Coming from a little 1 bedroom apartment to a 3 bed 2 bath home, feels like we are moving into a castle! I am so obsessed with having my own master bath and walk in closet! I feel like a queen =] And having a garage is pretty dang cool if you ask me! Its so much easier to unload groceries from the garage to kitchen - instead of from the car, across the apartment parking lot, and up 3 flights of stairs!

I never knew I could be so excited to shovel! We woke up to a driveway full of snow on Sunday morning and I was so excited to go shovel my very own driveway! I was jumping on the bed for Garrett to wake up and come outside with me to shovel! And I have already learned the complicated trick of getting heavy snow off our tree branches =] Its going to be so much fun (and maybe expensive) learning all the things that come with being a home owner!

We are pretty much all unpacked... depending on what you version of unpacked means. There is nothing in boxes anymore. But piles of stuff that were in the boxes spread all throughout each room in the house. ha ha we are making slow but steady progress at finding a place for everything!

Everyone as been at me about posting pictures, so this weekend it is my goal to get everything put away so I can take some pictures and put them up here!! Wish me luck =]

No comments:

Post a Comment