Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Life through my eyes... 2010

I cant believe 2010 is already over- I feel like these past 2 months have just flown by, its like everything is moving in fast forward. To be honest, it feels like the whole year was went by in fast forward and my brain is still trying to catch up! It was such a fun year full of so many exciting and big changes, probably one of the biggest years of my whole life so far!



Here is a view of my 2010... life through my eyes:



-Left behind the teen years of my life- turned 20!

-Planned a wedding

-GOT MARRIED to my soul mate and best friend. March 13Th goes down as the best day EVER in my book!!

- Had the first vacation with just Gar and I on our honeymoon (best week ever!) and had the most fun I have ever had with any one person in my life!

- Moved out of mom and dads house... most surreal event of 2010

-Garry and many of my awesome friends turned 21... which highlight a handful of hilarious and extremely fun nights throughout the year.

- Went to Vegas and had blast!

- Had my first "California Trip" as a married woman!

- Decided to by a house.

- Found a house we loved.

- BOUGHT a house!!!

- Had a wonderful Holiday season with my wonderful husband in our new home.

I hope everyone else had just as good of a year as we did! I honestly feel so blessed to be surrounded with such amazing family and friends. Also, to have a husband who truly loves me for who I am, and supports me in every way not matter what. I cant wait to see what 2011 has coming for me! Hopefully we can take things a little slower this year, to really enjoy everything we worked so hard for in 2010! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment