Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 25

Whats in My Bag?
Well on any given day you can find pretty much anything and everything but the kitchen sink! But right now it is in pretty good shape because I just cleaned it out a couple days ago.
But here is the list of whats in there this morning:
  • Work Badge
  • Hair Clip
  • Chap stick
  • 2 lip Gloss
  • Lipstick
  • Ring box
  • Wallet
  • Sunglasses Case
  • Sunglasses
  • Garrett's Sunglasses Case
  • Garrett's Sunglasses
  • A random nickle
  • A new debit card I need to activate and the letter on how to activate it
  • My wedding Ring warranty letter
  • My wedding band warranty letter
  • My camera & camera case
  • Another Lip Gloss
  • Bath and Bodywork's hand sanitizer
  • A band aid
  • 3 benadryl packets
  • Ibuprofen
  • A finger splint
  • 2 Tampons
  • B.C.

There you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment