Saturday, October 23, 2010

Home Sweet Home

So Garrett and I got some pretty exciting news this weekend, the bank has accepted the offer on our house! I am ecstatic! Buying a house so far has been a crazy emotional roller coaster. We put the offer in over a month and a half ago and its been nothing short of torture waiting to hear back. And now that they have finally accepted our offer I am filled with a million emotions. I am so happy/scared/anxious and excited! We are scheduled to close on the house November 19th at the latest if all goes smoothly from here. :) And do you want to hear something pretty ironic? November 19th is our 5 year anniversary! Talk about a great way to celebrate an anniversary, getting our first house!! I have never been more excited for a month filled with moving boxes and packing tape!! I will keep you posted! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment